You're Out Of This world

09 March 2016


 
My card today was entered into the MFT Sketch Challenge and it features images from the set Out Of This World and it's coordinating dies. It's the first time I've inked up this set and I love it and I know my grandson will too.

Here's the sketch.
 
I did some sponging with distress inks for my background and added MFT's Stitched Cloud die. Image was colored in using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Rema
 



Also entered into:
 
 
 
Make Your Own Background
 
 
 

4 comments

  1. love your card your little space guy is so sweet ..thank you so much for sharing your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute. Love the adorable image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Thank you for playing with us at ATSM. Jules DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blending paper strip is so soft love it
    and what a cute little fella here
    sweett and cuteee card
    Many thanks for playing along with us at ATSM this week
    hugs,
    Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete