Wishing You a Colorful Easter

I have an Easter card to share today featuring Simple Spring Borders by Papertrey Ink. The sun is by MFT called Sunny Skies.

 
Before I sponged my background I stamped the Easter eggs and then masked them with masking fluid. Afterwards, the eggs were colored in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and as a finishing touch I added Wink Of Stella to them. I then stamped the grass and added the bunnies and the sun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are several current challenges that I have linked my card to that can be found below
 this post.
 
Thanks for stopping by and a have a super day!
Rema
 


-Challenges-
 
 
 
 
Easter and/or Spring with the optional technique twist of masking.

 
 NBUS Challenge #6
NBUS Sunny Skies by MFT and the sentiment from Simple Spring Borders

 
 

Post a Comment