Wishing You a Colorful Easter

04 March 2016

I have an Easter card to share today featuring Simple Spring Borders by Papertrey Ink. The sun is by MFT called Sunny Skies.

 
Before I sponged my background I stamped the Easter eggs and then masked them with masking fluid. Afterwards, the eggs were colored in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and as a finishing touch I added Wink Of Stella to them. I then stamped the grass and added the bunnies and the sun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are several current challenges that I have linked my card to that can be found below
 this post.
 
Thanks for stopping by and a have a super day!
Rema
 


-Challenges-
 
 
 
 
Easter and/or Spring with the optional technique twist of masking.

 
 NBUS Challenge #6
NBUS Sunny Skies by MFT and the sentiment from Simple Spring Borders

 
 


12 comments

  1. Oh how adorable are those bunnies?! Rema, your little scene put a smile on my face and it's sure to do the same for your recipient =:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rema such a lovely background for the little bunnies to play in. Great sparkle on the eggs. Thank you so much for entering our 221st challenge. We are always delighted to see your entries and appreciate your creativity.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are putting your new PTI supplies to wonderful use!! I ordered the bunnies too. So sweet! I love the bright and fresh feel of your card.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. Thanks so much for sharnig it in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful to have you play along, and I hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Thanks so much for sharnig it in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful to have you play along, and I hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your background is just gorgeous Rema! Definitely have to get this set out and play some more...cute, cute card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How soft and adorable! The pastels really scream Easter. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rema, this is so perfect for an Easter card with your sweet bunnies frolicking with their Easter eggs in the grass! And your sponged sky and winking are fabulous!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rena what a beautiful card, your background is so soft and perfect for these little bunnies hopping everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet, Rema. You did a fabulous job, and that little bunny is precious. I really like this.
    Sierra

    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    I hope you will stop by my blog to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute and a Fun card!! Thank you for joining us over at Friday Mashup.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable scene you created. Love those shimmery eggs. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete