birthday

29 March 2016


 
Hello! I hope everyone had a lovely Easter. I spent the weekend visiting with my daughter who lives three hours north of me in Northern Wisconsin. We had a wonderful time shopping and going out to dinner.
 
Today I have a clean and simple card to share with you all that I have entered into several challenges listed below this post.
 
First I stamped an image from Dot Spot with Limeade Ice ink from Papertrey Ink. Next I pierced the area around the image with the Stitched Circle die by MFT. The sentiment is a cut die also by PTI.
 
Thanks for stopping by. I do enjoy reading all your lovely comments!
 
Hugs, Rema



 
-CHALLENGES-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
 
 

13 comments

  1. This is so cool and CAS, Rema! Love that pierced circle, it is now on my wish list. Love the dotty circle combined with the graphic sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Less Is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so fab, love the die cut circle

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing card from you Rema! Is there no end to your talent?! I love this design/layout, and the colours are just right. Fantastic LIM entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH yes!! This is good, I love your card :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a stunning card Rema. I adore the layout and your use of dots is just perfect!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS card! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, CAS and stunning, a great combination. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is as awesome as ever Rema.... love the cripsness of it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the CAS design!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM! And hope to see you again in the newest challenge!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super dotty card Rema! Fab and CAS
    Thanks so much for joining us this week and Happy Easter.
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make the best cards Rema! This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous clean and simple card! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete