Birthdays are for celebrating



Good morning! I'm popping in for a quick post before I leave for the weekend to go visit my daughter who lives in Northern Wisconsin. It's a three hour drive and they just got hit with about 5"of fresh snow last night. We got about two to three inches around here. You can see my tulips and daffodils peeking through the snow.
 
My card today features the sets Stitches and Swirls, You've Been Framed: Oval and a sentiment from the newly released Ombre Sentiments: Birthday all by Papertrey Ink. The center panel is by MFT. The flowers were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

You can find the challenges my card has been linked to below this post.
 
I hope you all have a very Happy Easter!
Hugs, Rema


-CHALLENGES-
 
 
 
 
 
Anything Goes with no topping
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Post a Comment