Springtime Smiles


 
Happy first day of Spring!
 
I pulled out this rubber cling stamp by Obsession Impression that was stored in a bin of older mildly used stamps. It's practically new since I only used it once about six years ago. It's called Thistle Garden and I'm not even sure they carry it anymore.
 
My background was smooshed onto a large die cut Rectangle Stitched Wonky Die by MFT with Salty Ocean distress ink . Image was colored with my Zig Real Brush Markers. The birds were originally colored gray and I did not like it. Instead of redoing the card I stamped another image, colored the birds blue, fussy cut them out and adhered them over the dull gray ones. I'm pleased with the way it turned out.
 
The sentiment is from the set Spring Hills by Papertrey Ink.
.
Thanks for visiting!
Rema



 
 
-CHALLENGES-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment