Spring is in the Air



Hello! I'm on a roll here using the new set by Papertrey Ink called Tulip Time. I simply love this set. I smooshed my background with a combination of blues and lavender Peerless water colors onto a panel cut from the largest Wonky Stitched Rectangle die by MFT. I think I'm just about done stamping my Easter and Spring cards , now all I have to do is mail them out. I'm really bad about that. I have all these cards I make and hardly ever send any them out. I have them sitting around in various places at home. I just hate to part with them. Does anybody else have this problem? My goal this year is to send them out soon after I make them...lol. We'll see how long that lasts!
 
Have a wonderful day!
Rema

 
 
-CHALLENGES-
 
Easter and/or Spring with the optional technique twist of masking.
 
 

Post a Comment