Spring is in the Air

11 March 2016



Hello! I'm on a roll here using the new set by Papertrey Ink called Tulip Time. I simply love this set. I smooshed my background with a combination of blues and lavender Peerless water colors onto a panel cut from the largest Wonky Stitched Rectangle die by MFT. I think I'm just about done stamping my Easter and Spring cards , now all I have to do is mail them out. I'm really bad about that. I have all these cards I make and hardly ever send any them out. I have them sitting around in various places at home. I just hate to part with them. Does anybody else have this problem? My goal this year is to send them out soon after I make them...lol. We'll see how long that lasts!
 
Have a wonderful day!
Rema

 
 
-CHALLENGES-
 
Easter and/or Spring with the optional technique twist of masking.
 
 


4 comments

  1. Gorgeous card. I am in love with those tulips as well. Love the water colored background you created on your card front. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card, the flowers are so pretty, and love the faux stitching around the edges. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet card, the background is stunning! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still think this is one of the most beautiful tulipsstamps that is around and in blue...they look great! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete