Enjoy a Lovely Easter

19 March 2016



I made this adorable Easter card with images from an older set by Inky Antics. Can't find the name of the set anywhere on the package and the printing on the acetate seems to be rubbed off a bit. I think I bought it back at least six years ago.
 
After stamping the rabbit image and coloring him I cut off the head cause that's the only part I needed. I wanted it to look like he was popping his head out to say hello. I love the little chicks that came with the set.
 
The background was sponged with distress inks and a sentiment from Simply Spring Borders by PTI was added to the bottom corner.
 
Thanks for stopping by !
Rema





 
-CHALLENGES-
 
 
 
 
 


12 comments

  1. Beautiful colouring, Rema. You've got a really nice layout there too - and such cute images! Fab LIM entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little chap really made me smile Rema, I'm sure the recipient would be delighted!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card and that bunny made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's one adorable bunny and super cheeky.
    Great take on our challenge Rema and thanks for sharing at AAA Cards and Less is More this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bunny coming up from the whole. Such a sweet Easter card. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image beautifully done! Lou x (Guest Designer at LIM)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just too cute, great colouring too. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card, Rema. And your ink blending is faultless.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete