You are Amazing

 
My husband would say that I made this card for him...lol! Maybe I did. Actually I made this card for several current challenges that require the color green. But in the end he will receive it. He loves my cards but he never reads my posts so it will be a surprise when he gets it.
 
It's a one-layer card, but  I did put green cardstock in the inside on the back of the front cover as well for support because I die cut the front with Homespun Stitched Lines by MFT and it was a bit flimsy but I liked the look it created. Also the green shows through the tiny chevron holes. I stamped stripes in two different shades of green using images from Super Stripes by PTI. Sentiment is by Simon Says from their set Inside and Out Sayings. Several clear sequins were added to finish my card off.
 
Have an awesome weekend!
Rema



-CHALLENGES-
 
 
Less is More Colour Week - Citrus
 
CITRUS
 
Post a Comment