You are Amazing

11 March 2016

 
My husband would say that I made this card for him...lol! Maybe I did. Actually I made this card for several current challenges that require the color green. But in the end he will receive it. He loves my cards but he never reads my posts so it will be a surprise when he gets it.
 
It's a one-layer card, but  I did put green cardstock in the inside on the back of the front cover as well for support because I die cut the front with Homespun Stitched Lines by MFT and it was a bit flimsy but I liked the look it created. Also the green shows through the tiny chevron holes. I stamped stripes in two different shades of green using images from Super Stripes by PTI. Sentiment is by Simon Says from their set Inside and Out Sayings. Several clear sequins were added to finish my card off.
 
Have an awesome weekend!
Rema



-CHALLENGES-
 
 
Less is More Colour Week - Citrus
 
CITRUS
 

9 comments

  1. Wow, just love your card, I want to go off and try to create something similar. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so different and looks amazing! What a fabulous card front, and I love the colour-lined inner. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the layout and the clean crisp lines.
    Sorry I'm late popping over, but thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card, a beautifully coloured background within wonderful die-cut image!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How what a gorgeous card - looks like I 'need' these dies in my life lol.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry, it looks like I missed visiting you last week!
    This is simply beautiful! STUNNING!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is absolutely wonderful. I have these dies as well and now that I see them on your card, I need to use them soon as well! I did not use all of them yet. I love the design and colours you used. Great card! Thank you for sharing it with us at ATSM.
    Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Rema, on having your "citrus" card showcased on the Less is More challenge blog this week! A beautiful design. This honor is well deserved!

    ReplyDelete