Happy Birthday




Good morning! Today I made a card featuring the newly released Peonies On Parade by Papertrey Ink. I Love this set. Peonies also happen to be one of my favorite flowers so needless to say I had to have it.
 
I created this card using Betsy's Ombre Stenciled Backgrounds Technique  over at PTI's MIM Challenge where she is hosting this week. I used the Chevron Pattern Stencil by Simon Says Stamp and distress inks for my background. A die cut and stamped sprig was also added to the bouquet which sits in the quart jar also by PTI. The sentiment is a die cut by Cas-ual Fridays that was included in the latest SOA Collection by Catherine Pooler called Young At Heart. I added Wink of Stella and several white dots to the petals as a finishing touch. 
 
Hoping you all have a wonderful day!
 Rema










-Challenges-
 
 NBUS Challenge #6
Using the NBUS Peonies On Parade and The Jar stamp by PTI



FM243 Happy Birthday



 
Post a Comment