CELEBRATE

18 March 2016

 
Morning! My card was created for the current Create Along With Us Challenge at Papertrey Ink. It's a challenge that allows us to select a card that one of the design team members made during release week and create our own version.
 
 
This month I chose to case Amy's awesome card pictured below. I love the simple design and colors that she used.
 
Here are the sets I used:
 
Super Stripes
Confetti Toss
Southwestern Style
You've been Framed: Oval
 
Also used were enamel dots by Doodlebug Designs.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!
Rema
 
 


Also entered into:
 
 


9 comments

  1. CAS perfection Rema...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great take on Amy's card! Love how CAS it looks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the simplicity and your color choices. Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful CAS card, Rema. Luv your version of Amy's work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific take on Amy's card--wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely amazing Rema!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always so enjoyable to visit your blog, Rema, because your beautiful work puts a smile on my face. Your take based on Amy's CAS card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is fabulous Rema! I totally love the use of the You've BeenFramed Oval stamps without the cover plate die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! I love the confetti and little stripe trim at the bottom!! Fantastic take on Amy's card!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete