PTI 9th Anniversay - Day Two

The second day of Papertrey's 9th anniversary is underway and of coarse there is a
another challenge!
 
 
 For this one we are to create a project that is inspired by a piece of clothing/outfit from our closet or an online clothing retailer. All my good clothes are set aside at the moment to make room for winter clothes so I went to Pinterest and picked out this adorable child's outfit. I didn't want to work with too many colors but I did want some sort of patteren as a guideline. Here it is...
 
 
So cute and easy to make.
 
This is what I came up with using an image from Chevron Stripes and a sentiment from Building Blocks. I cut out the largest butterfly from the Butterfly Cover Plate. I could not have gotten my stripes perfectly spaced and straight if it were not for my MISTI!
 
Well that's it for today.
Thanks for visiting!
 









Post a Comment