Papertrey Ink February Blog Hop

   
 
Good morning all! Today is Papertrey's monthly blog hop. Below is the inspiration photo Nichole has chosen to get our creative juices flowing.
 



Usually I only make one card for the challenge but today I have two to share. I received my goodies Monday and was itching to make a slew of cards for today's challenge but only had time to make a couple last night.
 
For my first card I created my own background with the Color Pop Florals Mini Market Kit by Betsy. I love the layered stencils and hope that PTI will continue to release more sets of this type.



 
Here is the second card I made using images from the Simple Spring Borders set. Top panel was cut with one of MFT's Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX dies.
 
Well, that's all I have to share today. Thanks for dropping by!
Rema
.
 


Post a Comment