PTI 9th Anniversary - Day Three

07 February 2016




Hello all! Have you been over to Nichole's blog and participated in any of the challenges yet or seen any of the new products that are going  to be released on the 15th? Today she revealed the Tiny Town Series and it's going to be a super awesome collection! I can't wait to start collected that series. So many possibilities. I like the fact that it's larger and you can fill it with small goodies or just cut a hole on the bottom and insert a tea light. I can envision a whole tiny town sitting on my mantle above the fireplace all with little lights emanating from within.

For today's challenge we are to create a project with items that we grab and gather in 5 minutes. I didn't have too much time to work with tonight since the Super Bowl game was on and we had company. I can tell you for a fact that my card took less than 5 minutes to make...lol! I picked several simple supplies to work with. They included the Hooray set, Big Birthday set, various inks, white cardstock and a corner chomper.

Here is what I came up with.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Rema

 

1 comment