Autumn Wishes

17 August 2016

 
Good morning!
 
This month I'm casing Amy's gorgeous creation pictured below.
 
I can't wait to receive my goodies so that I can actually recreate this beauty.
 

 
 
Here is what I came up with. My card features images from Twig Wreath, Pumpkin Patch, Spruce and Sprigs and a sentiment from Autumn Hills. I did a little smooshing in the background with my Gansai Tambi water colors. The stitched die cut rectangle is a wafer die by Simon Says Stamp.
 
Thanks for popping in and enjoy your day!
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments

  1. Oh Rema...what a lovely, lovely card! I love all the colors you used...especially the blues! I never thought of using blue with Fall themed cards, but am totally loving it this year! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with the clouds! Looks like watercolor? Aren't the wreath stamps fun to play with?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rema, you created a beauty of your own! Like Marcia said, your blue is striking! Sweet and neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beauty, Rema! Can't believe that your smooshing turned into perfect clouds like that. But, then again, you've always smooshed particularly well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! The cloud background is incredible for smooshing! I need a pumpkin stamp (just ordered the new PTI set)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is perfect!! Love it, great inspiration, I may just have to CAS you...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very pretty and a great card to case ! I´ve just ordered the Twig Wreath Stamps set.I had an eye one it since it was released but could not decide to buy. Since now ! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rema, your wreath is so pretty. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Autumn is beautifully captured in your lovely card, Rema!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rema, great job of substituting products for your own version of Amy's gorgeous card! Yours is a winner in my book also.

    ReplyDelete