ATSM Challenge #206 - ANYTHING GOES

09 August 2016

Hello and welcome!
 
This week's challenge at ATSM is everyone's favorite.
 
ANYTHING GOES
 

For my card today I'm using an image and sentiment from Time for the Bubbly by MFT. Image was colored with Copic markers. I did a little stenciling in the background using Tim Holtz's Dot Fade stencil.

 
Sponsor
A Day For Daisies provides themed categories of over 3000 digital stamp illustrations for all your crafty projects.
 
Prize: $12.00 gift certificate

Check out their website!
 
Thanks for dropping by!
Hugs ~ Rema


3 comments

  1. Beautiful and fun card Rema,like that stamp from MFT,and love your color combo...hugs Zeljka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the details in your card and it makes me want to do the same thing! (Take a bath with wine I mean! ;0 )

    ReplyDelete