ATSM #208 - Holiday Challenge

23 August 2016

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at ATSM!
 
 
It's a holiday theme this week and since Halloween is only a several months away I thought I would get a jump start on my cards.
 
I pulled out a set by PTI released a couple of years ago entitled Superstition. I paired it up with that gorgeous moon image in the background from To the Moon by Altenew which I heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I sponged the sky with distress inks before adhering the sponged die cut grass from MFT. I added a few water splatters and a sentiment from Trick Or Treat also by PTI and my card was complete.
 
 
Stop by and see what the rest of the DT created. We would love to see your cards in our gallery!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs ~ Rema
 
Here is this week's prize!
 
Sponsor

 
Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for every day crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!
 
 
Prize: $15 gift certificate

3 comments

  1. Wonderful card, Rema! I love the cat silhouette in front of the golden moon. Thanks for making me smile today!
    :) Marie (ATSM DT)

    ReplyDelete