For The Guys

20 June 2021


   

Hello friends! Here is my card for the class I just finished called "For The Guys" which is the 5th class in the Altenew  AECP Level 1 certification that I have been working on for the past several months. Stamp sets used were Trigonometry and Retro Plantines. 

It's always hard for me and everyone else I think to create a masculine card. Most of the sets I own have floral images which is a bit too feminine to call it masculine. The Trigonometry stamp set by Altenew is perfect for a more manly type of card. I use this set quite often to make birthday cards for men. I did add a few leafy branches as a finishing touch. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs, Rema











1 comment

  1. Your card is perfect! However, please add more project photos to your posts moving forward.
    Thank you for submitting your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete