Easy Ink Blending

19 June 2021


       


Hello and welcome! The card I am sharing today is for the Altenew Easy Ink Blending Techniques class that is part of the Altenew Education Certification Program (AECP) for Level 1. The techniques shown in this class are some of the easiest ways to add color to your projects. Amy Lee taught the class and showed a variety of ways to create a beautiful background from simple ink blending to ink blending/emboss resist to Faux water coloring. In the past 12 years I have used all of the techniques that Amy demonstrated so there wasn't anything new that she showed that I haven't already done. It was pretty much a refresher course for me but it was still a good class.

The stamp sets used to create my card were Peaceful Serenity and Soar.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Rema




1 comment

  1. This is so serene, Rema! Missed seeing your work in the gallery!
    Thank youf or submitting your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete