STAMPTEMBER GINA K. DESIGNS EXCLUSIVE!

03 September 2020

 


Good morning friends and welcome! I'm excited to share that Gina K. Designs has an exclusive stamp set being released as part of a month long celebration with Simon Says Stamp. The set is called SNOWFLAKE CASCADE and comes with a coordinating die which can be purchased separately or together as a bundle. These products will only be available at Simon Says Stamp while supplies last. Once they are sold out they will not be restocked so make sure you head on over to the Simon Says Stamp online store and grab yours today!

Here are a few cards I created with this set.






Click the links below to take you to the store.





Thanks so much for visiting today!
Hugs, Rema

2 comments

  1. Your color choices are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had clicked "checkout" when I had this item in my cart. It's a stunner of a set! Your work is terrific and I thank you for sharing your ideas.
    Lori in PA

    ReplyDelete