STAMPtember Exclusive: Festive Flower

04 September 2019


Hello and welcome to the 10th anniversary of STAMPtember®! If you are not familiar with this event, all month long Simon Says Stamp will release new stamps and dies that they collaborated with various companies for a limited time. Once they are gone they will not be restocked. Gina K designs has created a special set called Festive Flower to celebrate so I encourage you to head on over to Simon Says Stamp and grab it! This one won't last long!

FESTIVE FLOWER
I created a couple of cards for today's release.


For my first card I heat embossed the large poinsettia image and a sentiment with detail gold embossing powder from Gina K. Designs and water colored the image with various Gina K. Designs inks. I added dots to the flower for added interest.


For my second card I used the wreath builder template from Gina K. Designs to create a quick and easy holiday wreath. 


 I hope these cards inspire you to create with this new set from Simon Says Stamp! Enjoy the rest of the  STAMPtember® festivities!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day friends! Rema

2 comments

  1. Love this stamp. Just ordered it today and can't wait to get it!! Love the large size and all the different ways it can be used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards! Especially love the poinsettia card.

    ReplyDelete