Gina K. Designs September 2019 Blog Hop - Day 2

12 September 2019


Hello and welcome back to day 2 of the Gina K. Designs September blog hop! Today we will be focusing on Autumn Splendor, the new card kit for this month. I would have to say this kit is my favorite so far this year. If you haven't ordered this one yet, you may want to think about it. It would be a great addition to your fall stamp collection. It contains two large stamp sets, coordinating dies, an amazing stencil and loads of paper!


To celebrate this release a $50 gift card will be awarded to one randomly selected commenter, so make sure you comment on all the blogs to be entered. If you didn't hop with us on Day 1 there is still time and another $50 gift card. The winners for both days will be announced on Gina's blog several days after the hop.

Ok, now that all the important stuff is out of the way let me show you what I created with the first set in the kit called Colossal Cone Flowers.



This set is amazing and so easy to color. I stenciled the background on this card with the Mandala Burst Stencil included with the kit in various GKD inks and the flower and leaves were colored with Chameleon Markers.

I created the next card with the second set in the kit called Leafy Prints.


This one reminds me of a tropical summer card. I love using different color combos no matter what season it is. I would probably use these colors for a Christmas card as well!

The last card I have to share today is one that I created featuring this month's mini incentive stamp set free with a $75 purchase called Santana Rose.


Here is the card I created featuring this set.


I colored this one with Polychromo colored pencils and Gamsol and added several jewels for a finishing touch.


The entire September release is available now at

Gina K. Designs

Well, that concludes the blog hop. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to have inspired you to create! Your next stop on the hop is
Sheri Gilson!

74 comments

  1. Love all your cards. The big flowers are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp set is very versatile. Love seeing the different styles of stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the inspiration! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flower cards Rema. And I love the colors you chose for the leaf card. It would make a great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bold, bright colors! You do such lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are beautiful. I just love this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the color combinations that you chose....your cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new kit! I love all Gina's kits

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh these are colorful and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! Love the incentive flower card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your cards! The colors you used on the leaf card is outstanding. They together so well. The rise and the other flower card are also very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Great way to start a hop. I love all three cards but my fav is the leaves card. So many beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you combined the mandala stencil with the cone flower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both cards. Waiting for my kit to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The stamps from this release are so versatile! You have made such beautiful cards from them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this set and all the beautiful cards made from it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome cards Rema. My favorite is the first one where you made the awesome background with that beautiful stancil and the stunning bold flower.
    Thank you so much for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards. I love those Colossal Cone flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards, Rema. This Autumn Splender set is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards and colors. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. such beautiful cards, loved your bright colors on the second card
    thanks for sharing
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  23. The collage leaf card is great. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  24. All of your cards are lovely. I especially love the bright colors on the first two cards

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am loving your leaf background. Can't wait to try this for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your cards are beautiful and I can't wait to start creating cards with this new kit.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm in love with this release but I say that with every release! LOL Absolutely incredible inspiration and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  28. The Autumn Splendor card kit is wonderful! Your card with the pink flower is so bright & cheerful, the stenciled background really sets it off. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards! I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for sharing your talents with us! Always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful cards! Really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your unique inspiration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for giving us color suggestions for the Santana Rose. I would not have thought to use colored pencils. Looking forward to trying various mediums on the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your use of colors in these cards is wonderful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful stenciling on the first card! What gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very nice! I would not have thought to put the mandala as the background for the flower but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Rema, your examples are outstanding! Love the stenciling in the background-great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the colors you used for the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful cards. Love the colors. Such a great card kit.
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the colors in your Christmas looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lovely cards, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love the stenciled background on your first card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love your color choices on the Lovely Leaves card. Beautiful layering of the coneflower over the Mandala background.

    ReplyDelete
  46. These are both so beautiful! Tge 1st was so eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  47. Beautiful cards! I love the pink cone flower and the bold colors you used for the leaf print card!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love these stamps and your cards

    ReplyDelete
  49. Such pretty cards. I love the way you used the stencil for the background on the 1st card.

    ReplyDelete
  50. How pretty! Love the cards and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Such pretty cards! Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oh so beautiful and vibrant. Fabulous card designs!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Beautiful cards! Love the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love your colorful cards! Great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  55. These cards are pretty. :) I love how you colored the flower on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love all the new stamp sets. Can't wait until I get mine.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Beautiful flowers... would like to know more about the chameleon markers.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Love the Mandela behind the large flower!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Beautiful cards....love the skeleton leaf background.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Marisela Delgado said: Beautiful flower. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Love the flower designs absolutely gorgeous!! Love to see some videos!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Awesome GKD release! Gorgeous creations! I especially love your peony on thee stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete