Peace

20 October 2016

Good morning!
 
There is a huge Holiday Cardmaking Challenge currently going on over at Hero Arts. I just love all their recently released stamps and coordinating dies for the holidays.
 
For my card today I'm using the color layering cardinal and coordinating dies. I created my own background by masking and sponging the hills and moon. I added tiny trees and stars in the background and snow on the branch with a Signo white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 

6 comments

  1. Oh my goodness! I love this! I grew up watching cardinals nest in a giant pine tree in our backyard in Illinois. They are so pretty as is your gorgeous card! Love the beautiful background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how the cardinal simply pops! gorgeous design! Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, Rema! Huge Congratulations on your Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge win!! Your cardinal is so handsome against the lovely blue background! It's a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - just love your background for the layered cardinal! Congrats on your win at Hero Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win at the Hero Arts challenge! I love your card and wow!! The background is so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Congrats on your Hero Arts win.

    ReplyDelete