Thursday, October 20, 2016

Peace

Good morning!
 
There is a huge Holiday Cardmaking Challenge currently going on over at Hero Arts. I just love all their recently released stamps and coordinating dies for the holidays.
 
For my card today I'm using the color layering cardinal and coordinating dies. I created my own background by masking and sponging the hills and moon. I added tiny trees and stars in the background and snow on the branch with a Signo white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love this! I grew up watching cardinals nest in a giant pine tree in our backyard in Illinois. They are so pretty as is your gorgeous card! Love the beautiful background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how the cardinal simply pops! gorgeous design! Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. paperpicnic (Jayne)November 23, 2016 at 7:04 AM

    Good Morning, Rema! Huge Congratulations on your Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge win!! Your cardinal is so handsome against the lovely blue background! It's a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - just love your background for the layered cardinal! Congrats on your win at Hero Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win at the Hero Arts challenge! I love your card and wow!! The background is so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Congrats on your Hero Arts win.

    ReplyDelete