Merry Christmas

Hey there friends!
 
 I had the pleasure of attending Gina's K. Designs Christmas in the Village three day event at her store in Glendale Wi. last week. It's less than an hour away from my home and it was super fun! I got a chance to meet two of her illustrators, Melanie Muenchinger and Theresa Momber and two of her designers Karen Day Hightower and the newest member Chris Dayton. It was nice to meet people who attended from all over the U.S., some of whom I am friends with through the internet.
 
For my card today I'm featuring images from the new release Dashing illustrated by Theresa Momber. She gave a class on sponging and showed us a few tips on how to create dreamy inked backgrounds.

 This is what I created when I got home.
 
 Thanks for dropping by and have a great day?
 


-CHALLENGES-
 
 
 
Post a Comment