AECP All About Layering 2

17 January 2021


Hello and welcome! My AECP journey continues after a long seven week break for the holidays. This post is my submission for the All About Layering 2 class which wasn't too much different from the All About Layering 1 class but just a tad bit more advanced. 

For my card today I chose the Angelique Motifs stamp set and created a clean and simple card design with lots of white space. I bought this set a while back when it first was released and have never opened it.  I used the following Altenew inks: Citrus burst, Fresh Lemon, Maple Yellow, Mountain Mist, Volcano lake and Lagoon. I stamped a sentiment from the set. I added black splatters for interest.


  • I think the most important thing I have learned is to take my time to line up my layers. So many times I think that I have done it right the first time only to find out that I was too quick to judge and I end up throwing my work away and starting all over. There have been a few times that I am frustrated enough to just walk away and come back later to finish project.

There were many layering stamps to this floral image and I am quite pleased on how it turned out. Maybe not perfect but close enough.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Rema

1 comment

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Rema!! This has my heart!!

    Thank you for submitting your beautiful work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete