AECP - All About Layering 1

14 November 2020



Hello and welcome! I am happy to announce that  I have been accepted to the Altenew Education Certification Program (AECP). I just finished my first on-line class (All About Layering 1) and I am posting my first assignment featuring floral images from the very first Altenew stamp set that I purchased called Painted Flowers and a sentiment from  Floral Frame.

I created a very clean and simply design with  a lot of white space. Altenew colors used were Sunkissed and Orange Creme on the floral images.  I left the leaves colorless for a more interesting background.

Below is a closeup pic of my card.  When I first bought this set back in 2014 I was so frustrated on how to stamp the layers. Drawing the arrows on my stamped images helped me for perfect placement for the second layer. I will continue to do this with all my layering stamp sets. 

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Rema



1 comment

  1. This is beautiful Rema :)
    Congratulations on your first post for AECP! Thank you for submitting for wonderful work to the AECP assignment gallery. Well done.

    ReplyDelete