Gina K. Designs June 2020 Release Blog Hop - Day 2

16 June 2020


Hello and welcome back to Day 2 of the Gina K. Designs June 2020 release blog hop! You should have arrived here from Mindy Eggen's blog. We have so much in store for you today so let's get started!

We are starting off today showcasing two new sets illustrated by Emily Loggans called Baby Boy and Baby Girl. What I like about these two sets is that some of the sentiments in both sets are suitable for either a boy or girl.




Here are a couple cards I created with these sets.


I did some ink blending and I fussy cut the images for this card.


I ink blended the background using the GKD Art Deco stencil with Passionate Pink and Wild Lilac GKD inks. Rainbow Heart embellishments were added for a finishing touch.



Next up is Graceful Greenery illustrated by Hannah Drapinski. This one features a beautiful large floral frame image that may be colored, heat embossed or just left alone.



I did a bit of masking and just stamped the top portion of the floral frame, colored it with Zig Real Brush Markers and added several Rainbow Heart embellishments.


Lastly, Lisa Hetrick has an amazing set called Free To Flourish which includes a few florals, greenery and a large frame. So many possibilities with this one. Coordinating dies for this set may be purchased separately.




For my last card I cut strips of Sea Glass and Bubblegum Pink Card stock. I alternated the strips onto the top portion of my card panel, stamped a sentiment and added a colored die cut flower above and below the sentiment. Several Dazzling Diamond Rhinestones and a couple of black hearts were added for some sparkle.

The new release is available now at:
GINA K. DESIGNS


***Don't forget to comment on all the blogs to be entered to win a $50 gift card to the store. Winner will be chosen randomly and announced several days after the hop on the Gina K. blog. Good luck!***

That concludes Day 2 of the hop. Join us tomorrow for Day 3 and more inspiration when we showcase the June card kit Nature's Touch.

Thanks for stopping by! Your next stop on the hop is Sheri!

Hugs, Rema


55 comments

  1. Beautiful cards, colors and designs. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the strips of pink and blue - clever
    really like the ink blended card!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the happiness blooms card with the strips of card stock. Great design idea...I will be playing with your idea today...Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. The baby sets are wonderful and the sentiments are perfect. I think my favorite from this release is the Graceful Greenery set -- so many possibilities with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful art each one - Love the flowers and bloom sentiment on the last card very much TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards, so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the twinkle, twinkle, little star card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your greenery card is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved all the cards but especially the one using Graceful Greenery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, I especially like the one using the stencil and ink blending. The haearts add a nice extra to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty cards. Your little flower garden made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the Simple beauty of these cards

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty cards!! I really like your first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happiness Blooms is my favorite card here. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards. I like simple!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards! I love the one with the cardstock strips!

    ReplyDelete
  18. sweet cards - thanks for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marisela Delgado said: pretty cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute cards, especially the striped one. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the mountain & happiness blooms cards

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sooooooo pretty! I esp love the blended and stenciled background on the pink-purple card!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahhhhhhh-mazing release and card project(s)!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE…can’t wait to get my order!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful cards. My favorite is the one with the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful cards. Love the mountain one

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful cards. Your colors are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those baby girl and boy cards look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards! the heart embellishments are perfect on the third one

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the simplicity of the Free to Flourish card & the baby cards are perfect. I am needing some new baby sayings & these are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. With a new baby in the family, I particularly enjoy those cards. This hasn't happened in a long time!
    That floral frame card with its sentiment warms my heart, too!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the mountain scene! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful! Love how you just used half of the Graceful Greenery stamp
    !

    ReplyDelete
  33. i'd buy the stamp set, just for twinkle twinkle little star.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful cards!
    Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such fun cards. I especially like the mountains and trees one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great cards! I love how you made that sentiment look so lovely with that art deco background. Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your cards are so bright and cheerful-love them!and who would've thought that 4 colorful strips of cardstock, stamped on top would look so simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful cards! Love the coloring you've done. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your cards are beautiful! Love the one with the strips and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the baby stamp sets! All of your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful cards. I especially love how you did the Graceful Greenery one.

    ReplyDelete
  42. That red planter you created is brilliant!!!!!

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  43. So pretty. I love paper piecing! The heart is the perfect accent! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wonderful cards. My favorite is the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the saying Happiness blooms from within.

    ReplyDelete