Altenew July Inspiration Challenge - Just Be Happy

30 July 2018



Here is my take on this month's Altenew Inspiration Challenge featuring the Stunning Cosmos Stamp Set and the colors pictured below in the graphics. For this card I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's recent video on the alcohol lift technique. I wasn't too happy with the look of the images on the Yupo Paper itself and just transferred the ink from my stamps onto card stock which in the end turned out much better. I also did some stenciling in the background for added dimension.

 Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!
Rema


Also entered into the following challenges:

2 comments

  1. Very pretty design, Rema - blue is my favorite color! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute and so soft, I love those delicate pastels. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete