Life is But a Dream

01 October 2017

Good morning all!

I created this card with the August My Monthly Hero card kit by Hero Arts. It's the first time I had a chance to play around with it. I've been so busy going on mini camping trips with my hubby and fur babies on the weekends this past summer that I haven't done too much stamping. Also used was the Starlit die by Memory Box to several areas on my card.


My card was entered into the following challenges:

I added platinum embossing powder

anything goes


4 comments

  1. beautiful starry night background Rema...love the shimmer of the embossing powder, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rema! I love the background you've created, the little stars are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that starlit die really adds when you click the picture to enlarge! This is a brilliant dreamy design, Rema!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete