HLS July 2017 Watercolour Challenge

30 June 2017

Hello there friends! 

Today starts a new watercolour challenge over at Happy Little Stampers. The optional twist this month is the color blue.

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.


My card this month features June's My Monthly Hero Kit by Hero Arts. I was one of the lucky ones to receive this set and coordinating dies. I believe it sold out in less than 2 days.

Stop by and play along. We would love to see your take on the challenge!


5 comments

  1. Oh congrats on the Hero Arts win! This is so much fun! fabulous blue elephant on a gorgeous watery bg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Rema! I love the gorgeous scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool scene you have created, Rema! Love the elephant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the background and the colors you used - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete