All My Love

13 February 2017

Good morning and thanks for dropping in!
 
 Tomorrow is Valentine's Day so I whipped up this card for my husband using an image and sentiment from a mini stamp set by Gina K. Designs called Vintage Rose. You can receive this mini set free this month with a purchase of $75.00 or more! 
 
The image I used was stamped repeatedly towards the top and one side of my card panel and colored in with my Prisma Colored Pencils. Lastly, I embossed the panel with a hexagon cover plate by PTI to give it a quilted look.
 
 
-CHALLENGES-
 
 
 
 

4 comments

  1. Wow, love your beautiful roses with the honeycomb embossing folder- so soft and pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and I hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea stamping on an embossing folder, it looks really great.
    Thank you for joining out 'Hearts/Flowers' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete