just because


Hello Friends!
 
I have a CAS card to share with you all today featuring a couple of images from the set Birthday Blessings and a sentiment from Tiny Textures by Gina K. Designs. I added a splatter image from Distress Patterns by MFT Stamps. I also did a bit of water coloring with my Zig Real Color Brush Markers .
 
I had the pleasure of meeting Gina and her husband Tom at their new store Village Paper and Ink located in Greendale Wi., just on the outskirts of Milwaukee this past weekend. It's only a 40 minute drive from my home. She will be setting up card classes in the next few weeks and I plan on signing up for a few. Hey, what could be more fun than hanging out with Gina, right? She also films her Stamp TV at the same location. Looking forward to it!
 
You can find a pic of Gina and myself below. Her husband was kind enough to snap one of us.
 
Take care!
Hugs ~ Rema

 
 
 



-CHALLENGES-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Friday - Challenge # 155 Flowers
 

Post a Comment