Christmas Card Challenges #8

24 January 2016

 
Good morning! So how's your weekend! I've been a bit under the weather these last few days and haven't been stamping as much. Hopefully I'll feel better by Monday.
 
 Below are the graphics for this this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges. Don't you just love these colors?
 



I kept my card simple using images from Snowflake Sparkle by Papertrey Ink and a sentiment from Bright Baubles by Neat and Tangled. I hope you will stop by and play along. You can find all the details at Christmas Card Challenges.
 
Thanks for looking!
Rema

4 comments

  1. What a beautiful CAS card, Rema!The snowflakes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful CAS card, Rema!The snowflakes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rema .LOVE CAS .This one is superbly CAS and beautiful .
    Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete