PEACE & JOY

01 December 2015




Hello! Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. I celebrated mine in Iowa visiting my son and his family and it was a super good time! I hated to leave but Christmas is just around the corner and I'll be spending it with both my children and their families which is very rare since we all live miles apart from each other.

I have a card to share today featuring Winter Woods by Papertrey Ink. It seems to be my current favorite at the moment. The sentiment is from Peaceful Pinecones also by PTI. I added splatters and a bit of twine to finish off my project. There are several current challenges taking place this week that I have linked my card to. They are listed at the bottom of this post.
 
Hugs, Rema






 
-CHALLENGES-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments

  1. Beautiful in non-traditional Christmas colors, Rema. Your 'splattering' adds to the woodsy feel. I found a new challenge yours would fit perfectly: http://www.alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-challenge-53-make-non-traditional.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful card Rema! I am loving this stamp set right now too...SO much fun to create with! I love the colors you used in your card too...not the norm but absolutely love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card and I like the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rema, this is so sweet! This set is an easy favorite, isn't it? I love your simple and fresh colors! An overall beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The colors are so peaceful and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant color choices rema and great to see in our gallery at AAA cards! Thanks so much. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Rema! I love that graphic background complemented with the twine - and that bird is too sweet for words! Thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely color combination, Rema. Beautiful stamping. Thanks for joining it at AAA Cards. :) Melissa - AAA DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful winter scene you created here, Rema. Love the non traditional colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rema, your beautiful winter scene does bring peace and joy due to the soft color combo. Perfectly executed!

    ReplyDelete