Addicted to Stamps and More #228 - Holiday

07 February 2017

Hello and welcome to a new challenge!
 
This week we would like to see your holiday cards. I chose Christmas but it can be any holiday you want.

 
 
I like to shop at the Gina K. Designs store Village Paper and Ink that is less than an hour away from my house located in Greendale Wi. If your ever in the Milwaukee area I encourage you to stop by her store. She is there almost every day and not only does she sell her own products but she sells products from other companies as well.
 
My card today features Gina's line of foil mate images that can be used in any foil laminating machine. I use the Royal Sovereign which I purchased through Amazon.
 
For the background I used the Large Snowflakes image sheet and for the sentiment I used Holly Jolly Greetings. I used rose gold foil on both. Let me tell ya, this is addicting!
 
Stop by and play along with us. We would love to see you in our gallery!
 
 


1 comment