PTI September Blog Hop - Hello

25 September 2017

Hello hello my friends!

I'm participating this month in Papertrey Ink's September Blog Hop. Here is the inspiration photo Nichole has chosen to jumpstart our creativity.




As soon as I saw the graphics I thought of the set Spring Woods. I added the "hello" sentiment from the mini set Heart-2-Heart #4. Before I adhered my die cuts and heat embossed my sentiment I die cut my front with one of the Stitched circle dies. As a finishing touch white dots were added to the flowers.

Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed day!

17 comments

  1. Wonderful! I love the touch that the die cut brang to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crisp. Love it! Great choices & a great interpretation of the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the bird and flowers in the stitched circle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...Love the circle around the focal image. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS perfection as always Rema...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful clean design! love the dotted circle and your simple stem and lovely bird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little bird! Love the circle and your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Love the layout and circle frame detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beauty! Loving the stitched circle design choice. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how lovely is this! Love your interpretation of that pretty photo, Rema!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love how we used the same set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A winning entry and you enhanced it beautifully with your circle frame!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful and I love the simple yet so effective accents.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect take on the inspiration--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete