Hello

09 August 2016

Good morning!
 
Today I'm playing along in the current Curtain Call Challenge. My card features images and a sentiment from Tropics by Papertrey Ink. The background was sponged with distress inks and water splatters were added. Also used was a stitched rectangle wafer die by Simon Says Stamp. I notched out both sides of the panel and tied a piece of twine as a finishing touch.
 
Enjoy your day!
 

 
 
-CHALLENGES-
 
 
 
 
Used twine
 
 
 
added water splatters to my card 
 


6 comments

  1. I just got this stamp set yesterday and can't wait to ink it up! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background - very beautifully blended. and love how you have incorporated the twine. Great job. Thanks for joining us at HOC challenge this month. Shirley H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty and vibrant background and a very creative way to add twine! thank you so much for playing along with us at house of cards!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and cheerful card! The background is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done! I love the brightness and the detail with the twine! I never think of doing a little indent and I love that effect! Thanks for playing along with us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Absolutely love the background you created, and how you added the twine.
    Thank you for joining our Challenge at the House of Cards. Ruza, HOC-Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete